Easy to Assemble
The bike comes partially assembled. What you have to assemble are only pedals, front wheel and handlebars. It never take you more than 20 minutes even if you have no experience. Even though the derailleur and brakes are well assembled by sellers, however you had better adjust brakes before your first ride for security.
More efficient than a comfort bike, more comfortable than a road bike:
Such as title, the edgewood bike is more efficient than a comfort bike and more comfortable than a road bike. Maybe it is why so many people end up choosing hybrid bicycles from a variety of rides. The bike comes with both big 700c wheels of road bicycles and relaxed contact point features of comfort bicycles.
1. The bike seems durable and very well built with DB 6061-T6 aluminum hybrid geometry frame and a suspension 63 mm travel fork.
2. It is easy to remove wheels, adjust seat and handlebars.
3. The grips are comfortable.
4. Both efficient and overall comfortable with smooth-rolling 700c wheels, linear brake levers, full Shimano drivetrain and shifters.
1. Assemble tools not included: Many buyers have complaint that they do not find any assemble tools from the package as listed. However you only need a metric allen wrench and a screwdriver to complete the work, it is not hard to find for most families.
2. Tires slowly loose air pressure: Probably require once a week fill-ups.
Features of the Diamondback 2013 Men’s Edgewood Sport Hybrid Bike:
1. Butted 6061-T6 aluminum hybrid frame and 63 mm travel sport comfort hybrid suspension fork are Durable and well built, brings both comfort and efficient.
2. Shimano TX55 rear derailleur and EF-TX51 7 speed EZ-fire shifters round out smooth rolling.
3. DB deluxe 2-density hybrid saddle:
Customer Reviews: Rating 4.0 out of 5 stars
19 customers rate five stars, 17 customers rate four stars, 8 customers rate three stars, 3 customers rate two stars and 2 customers rate one star.
Pros: 1. The hybrid bike is durable and very well built. 2. It’s easy to remove wheels, as well as adjust saddle and handlebars. 3.
Cons: Undeniable, the Diamondback 2013 Men’s Edgewood Sport Hybrid Bike from best hybrid bike also has some drawbacks. There are at least 5 out of 49 reviews below three stars showing customers’ dissatisfaction. 1. Several customers complained that the hybrid did not come with assembly tools as it lists. 2. The tires slowly loose air pressure and require once a week fill-ups.
The Diamondback 2013 men’s edgewood sport hybrid bike is affordable for its comfortable and efficient features. It can cope with a wide range of everyday situations. The bike is suitable to people who go to work or school by bicycle everyday.